othing beats the joy and warmth having a baby in the family brings. With every coo and smile, everything seems instantly brighter and lighter. Welcome the new bubbly addition to your family by carving a space for the little one in your home and in your travels. Make sure your little bundle of joy is comfortable by investing in these essential gears:
Must-Haves for Staying In
- Bouncer seat or high chair – Whether you get your baby a bouncer, a high chair, or both is all up to you. A bouncer seat promotes movement, while the good ole high chair is useful during feeding time and allows your little one to join the rest of the family when gathered around the dining table.
- Baby blankets – These are not only useful for bedtime, but also for play. Baby blankets can be spread on the floor to make it warm and slip-free for your little one.
- Activity center – An activity center allows your child to get familiar with the different shapes, textures, and sounds. Plus, it’s also a good way to keep your little tot occupied.
Must-Haves for Going Out
- Car seat – Keep your little one safe and sound in the car while in transit by getting your baby a car seat that’s a perfect fit.
- Stroller – Bring your baby around with ease with a durable stroller that will last you for years.
- Fully-stuffed diaper bag – Gotta be ready for anything! Make sure to pack the essentials such as diapers, wipes, changing pad/towel, bottled formula or breast milk, and baby blankets. Some diaper bags come with a changing pad already so you might want to consider that.
- Baby carrier/sling – Keep your baby close while being kind to your back. Having a baby carrier allows you to have as much mobility as you like while keeping the precious one close.
Getting the right gear makes staying in and going out with your baby fuzz-free so you can focus on bonding with your little one.
Sourced from:The SM Store.com