ittle travellers need a surprising amount of stuff! Here’s our on-the-go Summer essential checklist to make traveling lighter and easier. May this checklist help you enjoy the warm bright summer sunshine in creating special summer memories with your little one.
One for each hour you’ll be in transit, plus extras in case of delays
Bring a few — you’ll use them to lay your baby on, cover your baby, cover yourself, protect your clothes from messy burps, shade your baby, and more.
- Plastic bags
Carry a variety of sizes for storing soiled diapers, clothes, and blankets.
- Diaper cream
- Small bottles of disinfecting hand gel, baby wash, and baby lotion
- Extra pacifiers (if your baby uses one)
- A few of your baby’s favorite toys
- Clothes, socks, and booties or shoes
- One to two outfits per day is a good guideline.
- Energy-boosting snacks for you to munch on
- Breast pump (if you use one)
- First-aid kit
- Baby pain reliever and supplies for treating minor injuries.
- Sling or front carrier
It’s lightweight and it offers a hands-free way to keep your baby close to you